MPS is having a curriculum fair to give the community a chance to give input on the new prek-5 literacy curriculum.
· Share your thoughts on how MPS families, students and communities can help schools make the most of the literacy curriculum.
· Review and provide feedback about the curriculum materials. Your input is important to us.
· Let us know what you value in a literacy curriculum.
· Tuesday, March 21, 8 a.m.–7 p.m.
· Wednesday, March 22, 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Davis Center Assembly Room, 1250 W. Broadway Ave., Minneapolis, MN 55411